DanBred is one of the world’s leading international pig breeding companies.
High-growth, industrial scale, pig producers around the world choose DanBred for optimal and predictable business results, based on a foundation of well documented genetics and a comprehensive service solution offering.
DanBred is the first breeding company in the world to use genomic information from 100% of GGP and GP animals when calculating index. This makes the DanBred index state-off-the-art in the world, very accurate and highly reliable. DanBred stand for healthy animals, innovation, transparency and knowledge sharing.
DanBred is looking for a new Supply Quality Compliance/Assurance Officer (SQCO) to take international responsibility for assurance of highest quality in animal health standards and consistency of supply from commercial breeders/multipliers/AI stations within the DanBred genetic system.
The SQCO manages and develops DanBred health & quality standards and assurance initiatives that delivers superior quality compliance among DanBred suppliers.
You will be office based in Herlev, Copenhagen. You should expect field-based work in Denmark and international travel 35-45 days per year.
Your professional background, strong personal drive and social competences makes you able to navigate in a field of different customers and stakeholders in an international market with constantly increasing demands for high quality, animal welfare and sustainability.
- Manage and develop DanBred quality manuals & standards and supporting standard operating procedures in close alignment with multiple stakeholders (customers, suppliers, SEGES, legislators)
- Evolve and adapt DanBred’s Danish quality standards into a global DanBred quality system with an initial focus on veterinary regulation, health and biosecurity.
- Understanding and adapting a DanBred quality system, incl. laboratory test procedures, that supports existing and evolving framework for DanBred’s Danish supply base.
- Develop and implement a risk-based compliance program, report on program performance and tailor compliance initiatives to maximize compliance with legislation and DanBred’s commercial strategy.
- Personal drive, quality performance based on quality measurements, benchmarking of suppliers and undertakings of audits/training interventions.
- By mandate from DanBred CEO & CTSO, conduct compliance investigations into breaches of relevant legislation and apply an objective, evidence and risk-based approach when taking effective, timely and proportionate compliance and enforcement action that complies with DanBred and Government policies
- Provide clear, accurate and timely information and assistance, including veterinary guidance, biosecurity advice to suppliers and other stakeholders to maintain supply flow and maximize regulatory compliance
- Provide technical veterinary advice to assist Selection, Technical Services, In-Farm Solutions and Sales dept.’s in meeting regulatory requirements
Who are you?
- Degree in Veterinary Science & registration as a veterinary practitioner
- Experienced in Quality Management, veterinary legislation and biosecurity
- Track record from international compliance undertakings in a commercial/industrial setting
- Ability and willingness to travel globally and perform in-farm investigations
- You are strong in building and maintaining relationships
- You are energetic with a big drive
- You are action oriented and manage to turn thoughts into concrete actions
- You like to work independently and are at the same time a team player
- You are socially intelligent and internationally experienced so that you can communicate effectively with people across many countries and on all levels
- You embrace changes and see possibilities and not obstacles
- You manage to handle multiple tasks at the same time and possess the desire to succeed
- Ambitious and want to be best in class
- Strong communicator and fluency in Danish and English and preferably oral communication ability in one other international language (Spanish, French, German)
- You will become part of a young company in rapid development and growth
- You can expect relevant professional training as well as possibility to manage and develop your job
- As a workplace, DanBred offers an organization focused on long term sustainable growth, flat organizational structure and good personal development opportunities
- Attractive salary package including pension and health insurance
The position will be closed as soon as possible, so do not hesitate to send your application. Please always feel welcome to contact us for further details. We look forward to receiving your application.
To read more about DanBred please follow this Link